Submariner [was "thousand-yard stare"] (UNCLASSIFIED)

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 2 11:43:28 UTC 2010

George, see the apocryphal HDAS III.  For some reason in the U.S. it's
"piss" that the designee cannot pour from the boot.  Even if the boot has a
instructions *and* a spout.

Just a cultural thing, I guess.

JL