blurb (antedating 1907 May 16)

Thu Aug 5 13:11:17 UTC 2010

Great! Thank you for responding. I should have looked at World Wide
Words website. Here are some additional links to digital reproductions
of sections of the book jacket from the Library of Congress archive.

http://memory.loc.gov/rbc/rbpe/rbpe24/rbpe242/24203600/001dr.jpg
http://memory.loc.gov/rbc/rbpe/rbpe24/rbpe242/24203600/002r.jpg
http://memory.loc.gov/rbc/rbpe/rbpe24/rbpe242/24203600/003r.jpg
http://memory.loc.gov/rbc/rbpe/rbpe24/rbpe242/24203600/004dr.jpg