real time = 'a point or period of time in actuality'; (also adj.)

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 11 00:04:24 UTC 2010

Sorry, I am very confused. The distinction between the concepts of
"flashback" and "real time" goes back at least to the 70s, as in this
Village Voice article:

http://bit.ly/cg6Txo
The Village Voice - Nov 2, 1972

"Popularity is almost precluded by the dimensions of Rivette's work:
four and a half hours of reel time encompassing two weeks of real
time..."

Am I missing something?

DanG