"ticket spitter"

Nancy Friedman nancyf at WORDWORKING.COM
Wed Aug 11 13:35:56 UTC 2010

"Ticket Spitter" has been a registered trademark of Federal APD, a company
in Novi, Michigan, since 2002. The registered name is Smart System Transport
Ticket SpitterR.

More info and photo on my blog:
http://nancyfriedman.typepad.com/away_with_words/2009/07/spitting-image.html

Nancy