"Hell is the impossibility of reason"

Wed Aug 11 17:03:18 UTC 2010

Here is a raw unverified Google Books cite. To me the phrase "Hell is
a state of unreason" is suggestive of  "Hell is the impossibility of
reason". Of course the two phrases are different. Date probes indicate
that the time-frame 1941 is plausible for the document.

The Unitarian register
American Unitarian Association - 1941 - Snippet view
Hell is a state of unreason and heaven logic's perfect work. When we
are logical we are in heaven and are creating heaven about us even
though to those who disagree with us — and everybody disagrees with
everybody else of course — it ...

http://books.google.com/books?id=dO_mAAAAMAAJ&q=unreason#search_anchor