OT: Is this likely to be any parts of true? Origin of boogie-woogie

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 11 21:14:05 UTC 2010

On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 3:27 PM, Jonathan Lighter
<wuxxmupp2000 at gmail.com> wrote:
> But why should I believe it?

'S what I thought. And I'm way more motivated to believe it than you
are! OTOH, I was perfectly willing to believe that Scott Joplin was
born in Marshall, as suggested in a New Yorker article that I read,
ca.1978. But the Morning News article disposes of that idea right
fast-like!

Youneverknow.
--
-Wilson