coining words in the age of the Internet

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Thu Aug 26 01:11:16 UTC 2010

Then you can imagine how I felt, some 65 years ago, after I "invented"
the word, _arse_, as a euphemistic cover for that common obscenity,
"ass." It seemed perfect: close enough to the "original" to be clearly
understood, yet sufficiently distant that I no longer needed to fear
Sister Mary Jane's ruler.

Censorship only keeps people ignorant of the otherwise obvious.

-Wilson