co-equal

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Fri Aug 27 07:10:31 UTC 2010

On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 8:24 AM, Jonathan Lighter
<wuxxmupp2000 at gmail.com> wrote:
> "co-equal" goes back to the 15th C.

Around the time of the Reformation, perhaps? In the theology of The
One True Faith, the Three Persons of the Triune God - the Father, the
Son, and the Holy Ghost - are _co-equal_.

Don't know that I've come across "co-equal" in any other context. But,
youneverknow. It would hardly have attracted my attention, IAC,
because I've been familiar with it since first-grade catechism class.

--
-Wilson
–––