OT: What is old is new, again.

Paul Frank paulfrank at POST.HARVARD.EDU
Sat Aug 28 09:26:56 UTC 2010

Wilson,

I'd never heard of Texe Marrs, Author and Researcher, but googling a
snippet of your excerpt, I stumbled across this, which I watched
prompted by the same imp of the perverse which has made me, in the
privacy of untold numbers of hotel rooms of over the past several
decades, watch the Club 700 and the likes of Geraldo, Jerry Springer,
and Rikki Lake:

http://www.texemarrs.com/rothschilds_choice_promo.htm

I cannot describe the paroxysms of guilty pleasure I succumbed to
while watching this clip. I'm tempted to "order my copy today!" And I
would, were it not for the fact that my DVD player doesn't play North
American DVDs and that no matter how much pleasure Mr. Marrs gave me
today, I don't really want to line his pockets. On a language note,
let me just say that I hear the cadences of the King James version in
Mr. Marrs' use of that noble word "and."

Paul

Paul Frank
Translator
German, French, Italian > English