titty

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 31 03:12:34 UTC 2010

On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 5:29 PM, Joel S. Berson <Berson at att.net> wrote:
At 8/30/2010 10:35 AM, Ronald Butters wrote:

>>("rump-titty-rump-titty-rump rump rum"). at the
>>time, this was intended to be risqué.

Yes, I remember this one, though from adolescence, not childhood.

As I recall, the set-up was a line of women: one facing forward, one
facing backward, one forward, one backward, one forward, three
backward. The quizmaster asks,

Q. "What bit of classical music do these women represent?"
A. "The William Tell Overture."
Q. "Wow! How'd you know?!
A. Easy. Titty-rump-titty-rump ..."

--