More on rapping and rolling (UNCLASSIFIED)

Fri Dec 3 18:00:59 UTC 2010

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Behalf Of

----------------------

------
> -
>
> On "The Daily Show" tonight Jon Stewart cited "America's Tweetheart"
> Sarah Palin's tweetophilia (my term, not theirs); when asked about
> why she enjoys tweeting so much, she responded "I just tweet. That's
> the way I roll." To which Stewart rhetorically queried, "When did you
> become Snoop Dog?"  More evidence for a strong connection that I had
> been unaware of (before our threads) between rappers and "how/the way
> I roll".

Before Stephen Colbert spun off the Colbert Report from The Daily Show,
he did a series of commercials for Goodwrench auto parts, including one
where he incongruously (because he looked like a nerdy lab technician)
told a mechanic "That's how I roll".