Agnostic (non-theological)

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 7 00:28:33 UTC 2010

As I see the word used in the business world, it doesn't mean  "I
don't care/am indifferent". Most frequently, I would take the meaning to be,
"I can make it work either way". Sometimes it means, "I have no basis (as
least, not yet) for choosing one over the other". Neither of these phrases
implies a "lack of interest", which is the basic meaning of indifference.

DanG