HDAS and -boo

Ronald Butters ronbutters at AOL.COM
Sun Dec 12 17:35:22 UTC 2010

Thanks, Robin. I also regularly consult Green's work, which is newer and terrific, but shorter.

As I understand it, JL is blameless with respect to (1) the absence of a final volume and (2) the absence of a second edition. I do not understand why the funding cannot be found somewhere to underwrite both projects. And of course an online edition of anything will get people to use it, unless the subscription fee is too high.

I'm glad to know that anyone who wants one can afford 1&2.