thanatical; status orgasticus; attribute with

Randy Alexander strangeguitars at GMAIL.COM
Mon Dec 13 03:30:22 UTC 2010

Link doesn't work.

I get 197 raw ghits for that, and 4730 for thanatic.

I think it's a word that could use more use.

Randy

On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 11:40 AM, Jonathan Lighter1995 J.M.G. van der Dennen
[

> dissertations.ub.rug.nl/FILES/faculties/jur/1995/j.m..../OW_C4.pdf]:
> The only work approaching de Maistre's thanatical _status orgasticus_ is
> perhaps Proudhon's _Le Guerre et La Paix_, in which war is attributed with
> sacred character.
>

> JL
> --

Randy Alexander