YBQ on CNN

Federico Escobar federicoescobarcordoba at GMAIL.COM
Mon Dec 13 21:47:39 UTC 2010

I also liked this one, which Jon Stewart said on *The Daily Show* last week:

*"We vote as fanatics, but we are governed as curmudgeons".*

I'm surprised to see it hasn't gone viral on the Internet; perhaps
"curmudgeons" was too wordy? Perhaps I'm too fond of the show to see that
the phrase is not all that?

Livedash has a transcript of that episode, here:
http://www.livedash.com/transcript/the_daily_show_with_jon_stewart/6732/COMEDYP/Thursday_December_9_2010/530527/

F.