Linguistic dark matter

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 17 16:38:15 UTC 2010

And How many of those "dark" words are unnaturalized foreign words in
English contexts?

Of course, I imagine their definition of "word" is airtight. Frequent
two-word compounds, for example, many of which require no dictiomnary entry,
can be multiplied almost ad lib. Probably the original article
addresses such issues, but at this point I'd be less than honest if I said I
cared.

JL