Linguistic dark matter

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Dec 18 06:18:56 UTC 2010

Don't forget that this comes from the people (collectively, not
specifically from the authors) who still think that psychology is in the
grips of behaviorism--and that that's a /good/ thing. It's like the old
New Yorker cartoon of two behaviorists in bed (not apocryphal--I
actually saw it): It was good for you, how was it for me? Sometimes
"science" is just overrated--especially when it's GIGO.

VS-)