Linguistic dark matter

Norm Jensen normjensen at GMAIL.COM
Sun Dec 19 16:10:38 UTC 2010

At least from a US based computer, the full article is available at no
cost. It just takes a free registration. The abstract is at
http://bit.ly/ekBruP. Click on "Full Text PDF)" on the right side, and
you'll be prompted to register.

Norm

On 12/17/2010 6:14 AM, Michael Quinion <wordseditor at WORLDWIDEWORDS.ORG>
wrote:
> Sender:       American Dialect Society <ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
> Poster:       Michael Quinion <wordseditor at WORLDWIDEWORDS.ORG>
> Subject:      Re: Linguistic dark matter

<snip>

> As
> I can't get access to the Science article (which is only fee online to
> subscribers), I can't begin to work out its basis.

<snip>