Nominations for WOTYs??

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Dec 20 17:09:46 UTC 2010

We tend to have a bias toward items that appear at the end of the
year--a natural difficulty. But there have been several clusters that
generated some good verbiage. There were some centered on the 2010
elections, including primaries (refudiate, demon sheep), some from
WikiLeaks, some from European economic coverage (austerity), but also
some early on from BP spill. It would be a shame to miss many of these
simply because they appeared early in the calendar year.

     VS-)