Stupid reading-comprehension query: "abuse"

Jesse Sheidlower jester at PANIX.COM
Mon Dec 20 17:15:32 UTC 2010

Huh. Now that I see that, it's so blindingly obvious that I
don't know how I could have missed it originally.

Thank god I'm not in a job where the interpretation of
things like this is important. Oh, wait....

Jesse Sheidlower