underwater (UNCLASSIFIED)

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Dec 20 18:46:09 UTC 2010

Government Refinance Assistance
> 1. FHA Streamline Refinance — If you are upside down / underwater on
> your mortgage and currently have an FHA loan then getting a refinance
> to an improved mortgage is possible if you have kept up with your
> mortgage payments. Contact us today if this applies to you.


On 12/20/2010 1:39 PM, Mullins, Bill AMRDEC wrote:
> I'm more used to seeing "upside down", particularly with car loans.

The American Dialect Society - http://www.americandialect.org

More information about the Ads-l mailing list