"information is the currency of democracy"

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 22 03:35:03 UTC 2010

http://www.monticello.org/site/research-and-collections/spurious-quotes

As Jefferson himself noted, "So many persons have of late found an
interest or a passion gratified by imputing to me sayings and writings
which I never said or wrote..." (TJ to Alexander White, 10 September
1797).

DanG