(Another bogus in?) Google's metadata mish-mash

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 22 23:44:16 UTC 2010

I found a significant number of typos that involved omission of C, X, V
or I in dates on title pages (don't ask how I knew they were wrong--I
could not tell you right now). Contextually, it seems that this is a
classic typo, simply missing one of the Cs. It's easy enough to check by
comparing a list of similar wars--or trying to date the content
intrinsically, which is what Joel did.

     VS-)