Happy Christmas vs. Merry Christmas

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 24 22:14:45 UTC 2010

It's Merry Christmas and generically Happy Holidays in USA as far as I know.  Also Happy New Year.
Listening to some Christmas songs I hear pronunciation ~Krismus soemtimes, but mostly it's ~Krismis.

My favorite tongue twister: "Which wrist watches are Swiss wrist watches."

see truespel.com phonetic spelling