Made in China

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 28 00:39:51 UTC 2010

 From packaging:

"Easy to Install: Replaces most locks with only a screwdriver
"Fácil de instalar: Reemplaza la mayoría de las carraduras con tan sólo
un destornillador"

Usually, I replace locks with other locks or, in a pinch, with a piece
of gum (just kidding, on the latter). But I've never replaced a lock
with a screwdriver!

Seriously, there is a perfectly plausible reading of this (which, I am
sure, Ron would have pointed out if I did not). But it's not even the
primary reading--and, I suspect, this would hold for most people. I am
sure, there is a name for this, but it escapes me at the moment.

     VS-)