lawyer up antedating 1995-->1990 (UNCLASSIFIED)

victor steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 2 02:10:12 UTC 2010

I had a chance to check legal citations in Lexis, but I only did a
search from 1985 to 1995. It appears the first case that uses "lawyer
up"--and even then only in quoting a policeman's comment--is the one I
cited earlier from the 2nd Circuit (NY) in 1994. I did not have a
chance to do a periodical search on Lexis or Westlaw, but I'll check
at another time.

VS-)