"Missing T" revisited: Super Bowl edition

Herb Stahlke hfwstahlke at GMAIL.COM
Sun Feb 7 18:30:46 UTC 2010

I've heard the [skr&~a?@n] pronunciation often enough from students at
Ball State, but only from people in their 20s or younger.  I've heard
it from Midlands and Northern speakers in this area, but not from
Southern speakers.  Is a developing sound change found mostly widely
in younger generations?

Herb