Theriomorphism in a Los Angeles Gay Community

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 12 14:47:09 UTC 2010

I always thought "twink" was short hand for young couples with lots of
disposable income: TWo Incomes No Kid, a variant of "dink" (dual income...).

I have also seen "twinky" (... no kids yet).

DanG