nexus ' 'connection'

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 18 18:09:47 UTC 2010

That seems to be an interpretation fostered by legal education. Any
nuance is lost in that context. Would not surprise me in the slightest
if the "federal official" was a lawyer or a long-term law enforcement
administrator. [Of course, with "federal officials" the probability of
that is already fairly high ;-) ]

     VS-)