What do you call a sex maniac? (UNCLASSIFIED)

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Tue Feb 23 00:51:13 UTC 2010

At 5:13 PM -0600 2/22/10, Mullins, Bill AMRDEC wrote:
>Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
>Caveats: NONE
>>  Isn't satyriasis a medical term referring to a condition in which an
>>  erection lasts for more than, e.g. four hours?
>I think it is called priapism.

Or more recently it's called "a promoted side effect of--and
advertising ploy for--Cialis"


The American Dialect Society - http://www.americandialect.org

More information about the Ads-l mailing list