nomconjobjs: some factors

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 24 16:32:01 UTC 2010

My 93 year old godfather pronounces his name, Czajka, as ~Chieku (~ie as in "pie" and ~u as in "up" in ~truespel).  When the officer was calling out names in alphabetical order and came to a long pause, he said "present".

So if "nomconjobjs" is not a word, and not an acronym, what would you call it?  A morphnym? klugeword? nerdwerd? visonym or sightword? (because you can't pronounce it). And as such should it for plurals have an 's or s added ?

To me it's just terrible coinage, a coinboing (to coin a terrible coinage word).  If nomconjobj applies only to words that are given the nominative case after prepositions, then "prepnoms" might apply.

But it's interesting to hear that you think that a word that can't be pronounced is not a word.  I think so too.

see truespel.com phonetic spelling

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469229/direct/01/