Carrying pole

Randy Alexander strangeguitars at GMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 26 17:34:09 UTC 2010

Does anyone know of a special word or term in English for the kind of
pole that one would put over one's shoulder to carry two buckets of
water (one on each end of the pole)?

Randy Alexander
Jilin City, China
Manchu studies:
Chinese characters:

The American Dialect Society -

More information about the Ads-l mailing list