so, that happened

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 26 19:51:00 UTC 2010

Present tense:  "Well, that happens."

"Gimme that. Big deal. We fight a little bit? You show me a family that
doesn't. But we got something special. What is it? We're here to make a
movie. Can't use the Old Mill. Well, that happens. What you got to do, you
find the *essence*-- what was it, that brought us here. It wasn't the
building Joe, it was an idea. It was an essence--what is the essence of your
story? Joe?"

DanG