"point-device"

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Fri Jan 1 20:21:29 UTC 2010

Perhaps my source for the LLL quotation -- NYTimes, January 1, 2010,
Excerpt, 'The Lexicographer's Dilemma', By JACK LYNCH (which I didn't
mention, but may be of interest to this list) -- didn't have access
to the Quarto.  Nor do I; I'm away from my desk.  But I thank Robin
Hamilton for the folio (that is, leaf/side) citation -- it will help
Jesse, and Jack didn't give a citation.

Joel

[quoting me]