Kryponite and garlic

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Mon Jan 4 01:44:21 UTC 2010

Perhaps someone should give Wilson:
"107 3/4 elephant jokes",  by Jack Stokes (1979); or
"Elephants never forget!: a book of elephant jokes", by Diane L.
Burns (1967, at the height of prevalence); or
"101 Elephant jokes", edited by Robert Blake (1964; clearly superseded); or
one of the other 16 books with the phrase "elephant jokes" in their
titles found via GB (I haven't read any of them myself).

He can also read any of many books or scholarly articles that discuss
elephant jokes, found via GB.

Joel