Kryponite and garlic

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 4 15:33:59 UTC 2010

I don't recall any book of grape jokes. I may have heard a few others, e.g.,
"What's purple and sacks Rome?" "Attila the Grape."

"What are the angriest fruits?" "The grapes of wrath."

But at this stage I can't swear that I didn't just make those up.  Easy and
fun!

JL