New old saying: "90% of the work...."

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 8 15:06:12 UTC 2010

Today at []:

"I spent 33 years as a sound engineer at the BBC. I know just how long it
takes to do the simplest of things.
"We had a saying.
"90% of the work takes 90% of the time.
"The other 10% takes the other 90% of the time."


"If the truth is half as bad as I think it is, you can't handle the truth."

The American Dialect Society -

More information about the Ads-l mailing list