sunset

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 8 16:35:19 UTC 2010

The Congressman was clear that he would be very sorry to see any of them go.

I don't feel that either term _per se_ either requires or rules out the
possibility of extension. "Sunset," however, makes me feel much warmer and
fuzzier than "expire," with just the right touch of old-guy melancholy, so I
guess I'll have to go with extending all the PA provisions.

JL