a fair boast, probably

Fri Jan 8 22:49:46 UTC 2010

I just now had the need to verify the church rank of Archbishop Trench, the 19th C word maven (as I believe he described himself).  The second site on the list was an on-line quotation collection, boasting "We have the best collection of Famous Quotes by Archbishop Trench."

It takes a bit of digging, but I found that the site has in fact 1 quotation, which probably is 1 more than most such sites will have.

GAT

George A. Thompson