to "reference": Kafkaesque

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 12 04:10:57 UTC 2010

Now that I can read the transcript of the show [
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=122372396] I must
agree, si, si!

My diminishing brain, astounded at "referenced that," picked the wrong hotel
(it's happened before, but that's a very 'nother story).  Sadly, the
substantial linguistic point remains.

JL