vagazzle/vajazzle

David A. Daniel dad at POKERWIZ.COM
Mon Jan 18 13:57:06 UTC 2010

Damn! Finally I know why I stay on this list! It has been worth the whole
adventure just to hear JLH talk about vajazzling her va-jay-jay with the
help, apparently, of the Completely Bare Spa. There are plenty of clips out
there of her with Lopez, well worth a view. ;)
DAD

I only got one rule: Never bet money that you don't have on a dog race with
your ex-girlfriend who happens to be a stripper.

-----Original Message-----
From: American Dialect Society [mailto:ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of
Benjamin Zimmer
Sent: Monday, January 18, 2010 10:21 AM
To: ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Subject: vagazzle/vajazzle

---
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/entertainment/post/2010/01/jennifer-
love-hewitt-explains-her-precious-lady-jewels/1
Jennifer Love Hewitt explains her 'precious lady' jewels
USA Today, Jan 13, 2010

While all the other late-night talk show hosts last night were yakking
about NBC, Jennifer Love Hewitt was on with George Lopez talking about
something entirely different - her private parts. Or as she called put
it - her "precious lady."
In her upcoming book, The Day I Shot Cupid, she mentions that she has
a chapter on "Vagazzaling." [sic?]
She explains: "After a breakup a friend of mine Swarovski Crystaled my
'precious lady' and it shined like a disco ball and so I have a whole
chapter in there about how women should 'vagazzle' their va-jay-jays."
And was hers vagazzled as they spoke? Yes, she told Lopez. "It's hot
pink for today for you.  I am currently vagazzled."
---

This video of the interview is captioned, "Jennifer embraces her booty
and talks about 'vajazzling' her vajayjay":

http://www.tbs.com/video/index.jsp?oid=201572

--Ben Zimmer

05:35:00