Omission of definite article

Kelli Slimp kellislimp at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 20 21:21:44 UTC 2010

Thanks, Damien! Very interesting reading. I've yet to hear "at table,"
and none of my Irish friends find it acceptable, but perhaps we're not
very high-class? ;) If it's said here, I would guess that it's an
Anglo-Irish construction.

I wish I had joined this post BEFORE I submitted my paper. You've all
been so helpful!

ks