"Blue Northern" [was "Nor'easter"]

Geoff Nathan geoffnathan at WAYNE.EDU
Thu Jan 21 02:43:32 UTC 2010

It wasn't the reliability issue that I was worrying about, it was the security question--those sites often seem sketchy (new sense) and I worry about trojans and other electronic nasties hiding within them.

Geoff

Geoffrey S. Nathan
Faculty Liaison, C&IT
and Associate Professor, Linguistics Program
+1 (313) 577-1259 (C&IT)
+1 (313) 577-8621 (English/Linguistics)