Request for member withdrawal

Herb Stahlke hfwstahlke at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 21 18:41:05 UTC 2010

Agreed.  It did push my pomposit button.  But the question of
political correctness does interest me.  Has anyone on the list done a
history of the term?  Has it ever been other than a term of derision
for extremes in the avoidance of ethnic reference?  How far has it
been extended to eliminate the basic rule of courtesy that you don't
call people by names that they find offensive?

Herb