a deadly game of cat and mouse

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jan 24 16:15:48 UTC 2010

Nice work, John. I had no idea.

Despite the primordial treatment of mice by cats, I can't help wondering if
the social  game really is the effective (or co-effective) source of the
cliche'. The relatively late, sequential appearance of both might not have
been predicted.

JL