ears peeled

Robin Hamilton robin.hamilton2 at BTINTERNET.COM
Tue Jan 26 21:59:49 UTC 2010

> Thanks, Arnold, that was the quote I was ineffectually trying to remember.
> MV isn't published till the folio of 1623, but was probably written and
> staged about 1599, give or take a couple of years either way.

Ooops!!!  Just thought to check, and Merchant *was published in a quarto in
1600 ...  In fact, it even managed to get republished once more before the
1623 folio, in 1619 (though the title page of this is falsely dated "1600").

My bad.

Robin