Antedating of "Suck"

victor steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jul 2 00:01:50 UTC 2010

I must admit that my initial suggestion (butt-hole) was rather
spurious (and somewhat sarcastic). It was certainly not based on any
lexicographic evidence, just an impulsive reaction to a puzzling
appearance. The second ("bum-hole") was more introspective and
required a consideration of circumstance, but also lacked actual
evidence.

VS-)