[NOT] "Open a side door", 1773, antedates 1930

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Tue Jul 13 15:54:11 UTC 2010

Jesse,

I didn't have page/col. before from my secondary source -- and,
unfortunately, I don't now from the primary source (EAN)!  The place
is page 3, col. 2 -- but there I read it as "opening a wide door"!!

Alas,
Joel