"Life's a garden. Dig it."

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jul 18 00:13:32 UTC 2010

You found those by craftily searching for "Life is..."  Foul!  However...

1977 _N.Y. Times_ (Dec. 18): My [Christmas tree] was selected last May by
George Newman (of Bloomin' Newman's Life Is a Garden - Dig It) [in Comus,
Md.].

ProQuest gives only a fictitious page number [!] "147," though the first
page ends with "Continued on Page 9."

Clearly not Section I, II, or V, if I remember my NYT.

JL