No subject

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Jul 18 00:37:52 UTC 2010

Dale's "why" sounds like ~waa (wah) with an offglide ~ee when "why" is said without a word after it.

He says "Dale" like ~Da'ool where ~a is as in "dad" and ~ool is as in "wool".  Seems like lots vowels get dipthongized before ~l.

Indeed, he says "he was a marine during Vietnam", but that doesn't mean he was over there.

see truespel.com phonetic spelling